Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another Boring Week





Selamat Menjejaki Lailatul-Qadar. Semoga kita mendapat keberkatan dariNYA. Amin...
Dont know y, this week seem so dull for me. Macam malas nk kerja pn ada. Times, think like i dont know what i am doing. Miss lots of my previous life. But life is about going further and making it better rite?


Know what then what i did everyday? Its like routine every 11.00am i got sleepy and having 15minutes nap. before that having internet review and after that reading anything seem interesting to me. When the time i did my work? after lunch! and what my work is? updating report and preparing documents needed by my lead.

Saturday i need to come to work again. And TOMORROW! work on sunday!

Know what i did today? taking pictures. Coming home, my family all went back to kampung. Living me alone. Till the time i wrote this blog (9.00pm), they still not coming back!


Pray i life getting better these coming days! Friends i miss u all so much!

1 comment:

huda said...

ala...cian nye ko Zie. well, bila dh biasa terkejar2 mula la rasa boring kalu dok opis memanjang...
watever it is all the best to u!