Saturday, September 27, 2008

Salam Lebaran~



Salam,

Ramadhan is getting near to the end. Praise all of us has got the BARAKAH of ramadhan and praying we can met with the next Ramadhan to make ourself better. We will miss u Ramadhan..

So, how the preparation of the coming Syawal. Nothing for me. Just 1 new cloth. Actually the cheap one. Nothing really exciting this year. As I already get home and stay with family, the excitement gone!

Still remember how excited me as Syawal getting near old time before especially during my student life. Well, during that time Ramadhan always come during our exam period. So we get enjoy during Syawal as we finish the papers! For me, I usually managed to get home only a day before raya and once i got ticket for nite of syawal. So i reach home subuh of Syawal. The excitement of raya because u travelling to meet your family..

Even two early years of working after graduated. travelling by car to hometown from KL to JB with car full of prizes i.e cloth for my little brother, tudung for mum, sarong for abah and kuih hari raya. Keep counting along the way how far more the place. Excited!

But, that experience no more for now. Maybe at the nite of hari raya coz we will change all the curtains, cooking for raya dishes and ironing new cloth...

I miss the excitedment of Syawal!



No comments: