Saturday, August 30, 2008

Days at Hospital

On 26th August, again, i admitted to hospital Penawar. To do colonoscopy prosedure on the next day.

That morning, i still come to work. Support today is our project 2nd QHSE Day. But, soon i reached office Encik Azlin, our Contract Admin told me the event cancel by client. The reason? Only they and the management knows. But we still proceed with Doa Selamat and some food feast for Load-Out event that going to be done on 28th August.

Ain (our QS) send me to the hospital at 10.30am as I should report to the hospital at 11am. My heart thumbling again.... This time i sued GL from company, so as known i need not to pay even the deposit and already known i will get 2-bedded ward.


First day are so boring!just eating and sleeping. this time in front of me is a nanny. just remove her womb. she aged 80 years old already. I have a chat with her daughter. From the chatting, i think they are originated from terengganu. from the observation, i learn another thing, to take care of old people really2 need a big patient, kindness and heart on it. same as taking care of slow learner (like Hawa, the neighbour during my last admission to hospital).

The adventure start! They give medicine for me to clean my colon at 6pm. after that no food only plain water but after 12am i must start fasting for the colonoscopy procedure on the next day.


Morning, after prayer subuh. i wait patiently on my bed. The nanny has been discharge after magrib. While waiting, a pregnant woman was admitted and located to the nanny's bed. I got new neighbour! She really friendly.. Same as her husband. Both are teacher (more accurate = ustaz/ustazah). She told me a lots of thing and experiences. Her husband studied at jordan and they have once live at U.K. She shared most of her experiences. Even more other story. so my waiting are not really boring.

At 11.30am the nurses come. I change my clothes and push to the operation theater. Wow! the let me awake so i can see the real O.T. That make me even thumbling.... 10 minutes later, the doctor came, i dont know anything else...

I wake up at 2.30pm. My head feel dizzy. because of anathestic maybe. but i put my strength, change the O.T gown with my clothes then i went for solat.

At 4.00pm, the doctor came. my colon "melecet". so he said i need antibiotic. but today i was infected with bad cough. so he need me to rest and gave me another medicine.


Again, boring day start. The teacher has been send to labour room. so, I am alone...


here some of picture i took because of the boredome...


~My bed~

~Outside Scenery~

~Hilux got to the divider~



No comments: