Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hari yang Sedih...

Hari ni pagi lagi dah rasa cam malas nak kerja. Nasib baik kak fadzillah lambat dan dia parking dpn umah saya jer... then I dont have to walk to bus-stop as early as 6.30am but she come to my house at 7.05am...

Kat ofis, saya just look at my bundle of work but do nothing... Ntahler. tul2 rasa mendung.. dah ler cuaca hujan jer dari mlm tadi. Tapi tak nak ler rasa berdosa ngan gaji yang diterima, so slowly i take one of my work and typing the report slowly with my eyes half open!

At 11.30am my colleague, Mr Israel hand over some of the document required me to complete the progress report... Argh! my worktime until 12.30pm only and i have wedding to attend... I do it fast and hand it back to him before i leave my office.

I went to bus station at 1.00pm. Thanks to my buddy (Liza) for giving me ride. Else i'll more late! I just manage to get the bus at 2.00pm. Luckily i tot of performing my prayer first.. Else i think i will 'burn' my solat zuhur...

I stop at Kg. Melayu Majidee to take taxi to my fren house. At that moment time already 2.45pm... The taxi asking me rm15 from majidee to taman kenanga tampoi which take about 10minute to reach there (because he drive 50km/hr!).. I asked the driver to used meter but he refuse. I got no choice. Else its still raining outside there.

What the thing is! i forgot to bring my umbrella. So i walk in the raining day to the wedding place.. None of the attendee look familiar to me (except the bridegroom; which is my friend). I try to search for any of my ex alma mater in the event but failed! I eat alone then i got the 'pengantin' to have some chat... at last there are 2 girl which are also fromUIA before and what coincidence, they both stay at pasir gudang! Lucky for me at last. So i got home with them... no need to have a long journey anymore!

i reach home at 4.05pm. But no one at home.. so i get bath, pray and direct myself to my PC and have my blog!

sorry i dont have any picture to share cause I forgot th battery but i do bring camera to the ceremony. maybe next time once i got it from my friend

No comments: