Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome as A Blogger



Hai, as keep reading on people writing thus, thinking its my time to become as blogger too.

New good activity (i tot!) to release my bored.. and fill up most of my free time. Else who know i can share some knowledge, ideas with others and find out new FRIENDS too...

What should i write as a start? Hmm promoting my mum new bussiness (another NEW, hehehe).

My mum just restart her frozen food production after rest about 2 months because of our home get renovated. Yup, she lost some income. But im proud of her, as she start again, she become better. Now she marketed her product at some Jusco outlet. Catch up! I will upload the pict of the products soon. And now she get partnership and more product rather than her 'fruithand' product~currypuff and pau. Now she has cakes, putri ayu and some cookies as marketed product. And has better label and packaging too.. Cant wait for the offical lauch of the product!

Ok, I think this is as beginning... I am a blogger now!


1 comment:

fajridil adha said...

baru wat blog ye. masai katne tu?