Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome back to work!

Lama xtulis blog... I just get recover from my sickness. 3days admitted to Hospital Penawar, Pasir Gudang.


I told no one but my family and HR only. So my life at ward so lonely. No visitor. Think its only my bed has no visitor. In front of me was a 20years old kid. Yes its is a kid. special kind.. She is a slow learner. Poor she is...she got diabetic. But she happy almost everytime. Know what she call everybody in the hospital as doctor. Even the attendant!

On my last day, because of to many time get injection, my hand bruish! so, the time the nurse inject the antibiotic it feel so hurt for me.. She looks at me. The time she got her injection, she told the nurse (but looking at me) "Alah x sakit, hawa rasa macam kena cubit jer..." I kow she try to jokes me... But i dont get offended with her. Why should i right....?

No comments: