Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dner at BBQ Chicken





















Actually the day (24 August 2008) my salary havent come out yet. that morning, i cleaned up my house together with my sister. better do it now before ramadhan. to clean up house while fasting is a big challenge. Its take more than 4 hours to make out house ready for celebreating ramdhan. fuh! really tired... after take some bread at 2.00pm, we sleep exhauted!







my mum coming back from her class together with my litlle brother at 3.30pm. after all of us taking another bath, we feel so hungry but everyone so tired to prepare food. so we decide to have lunch+dner outside. My brother adib cll me up. he was out to find car (im looking for 2nd hand car) with his fren. he said he found the suitable 1 for me. so we meet him up at the car center..

a blue kelisa, auto transmission jus 75,000km ride. quite reasonable price. so i jus put the booking fee as agree.



there, we finish discussion at 4.30pm already. know what! so hungry!!!!! my little brother really want to eat at tesco xtra. as arrived, we pray asar first. my mum jus showing this place "BBQ CHICKEN" which one of her fren said its a nice place. but we are so hungry the menu seem like all chicken and sandwich. no mee or rice. my little brother attracted to the place already so we just get it.



yes! it a amazing place. sorry i jus can share the pictures there but not the food. we are so hungry. soon the food arrived, we ate it without thinking of taking photo..but yes, not jus the place is great but also the place. who lives near jb should try it. it was located inside tesco extra (old macro)




Here some of the pictures:-




















No comments: