Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thinking of Study Life

I just finish reading Dr. M writing (do go to http://www.chedet.com/.) There I cross over his story about his alma mater. All of sudden all my time during study (primary to college) comes back to my mind. The greatest time in life is study especially during childhood. No other sweet memory than that (some people say first love is exception ~ Im not really agree!)

As a twin, many funny things happen to me along study life. Recalling back on 1st day of my standard 1. We (my twin sister and I) were not accompany by our parent on that day. My dad could not get leave and my mum need to take care of my 2 other small siblings (~we just move to new home, new place. My family only has a bike which my dad used as his transport to work~). So, we catched on school bus. Arrived there, the driver help sending us to our class. No what! my name was missing from the list. Not even in any of the 7 classes open for standard 1 that year (back in 1989). So, pakcik Basri (the bus driver) help us to recheck again my the school administration. No handphone isnt it duuring 80's. My new house havent register for phone yet and of cause I dont know my dad's office number! At 10am we manage to get into our class. 1 Zuhal @ SK Masai, Johor. Know what the problem. It is not my dad havent register my name, but the admin tot he register twice, hehehe... But after checking back the form and the attachment (birth cert.) there just realise we are twin (actually it stated on top of our birth cert. ) Hahaha.. thats the beginning of funny things happen at school (and many more at college for sure!) Weird nothing as like that during my kindergarden ~or I do forgot my life during that time? But still kindergarden is happy time isn't it?

I do remember, there we share the field with 2 other schools; SRJK(C) Masai in front of us and SRJK(T) Masai which is allocated behind us. So during P.E you can see multinational people of Malaysia playing happily on that field. That field has also buried my gold earing (my mum present for my 8th birthday drop ~ I dont know how~ one day during my P.E session).

I change my school three times when I am in standard 3. No! its not because I got expel from school. On 1991, school at Taman Rinting just open, so all the students from that area or near that area need to go to the new school. but, I just be about 2 weeks at the school, then my dad change his work to DCA, Senai Airport (now his department has been taking over by MAB). Then we moved to Senai and I schooled at SK Senai until end of my primary schooling! There at Senai, I get know the word 'admiring' . I am admiring my classmate (of cause a boy!)

Of cause, as we moves there, we become story by all the people in the school. Yes! because we are twin...

*Ok, many more to be storied later....

No comments: