Saturday, August 2, 2008

~Min Coming to JB!

Great new coming yesterday nite. One of my very best friend is accepting my invitation. Siti Aminah Othman a.k.a min (i used to call her aminah ramli during study : dnt know why its sound best in my ears) ~ Hehe ;D sorry min i publish ur name!



----min's picture----



Really feel happy. We used to share about everything to each other esp. girl talks; gossips!. Like no secret between us. Very glade she come. I seem have no friend here, coming back to JB. I left almost all my good friends there at KL/Selangor. Others scattered around Malaysia. Ops! forgot, Nani (1 of my good advisor) was at Dubai. Hoping I can follow her step. I always dream I can live at Dubai. We always heard best things happens there isnt it?



Hmm coming back to min. I planned to get her visit Singapore. Meet my grandma and have visit some places overthere. Then what, sure DangaBay (even, I almost get no idea what to do there :~). She will coming during scholl holiday. Must be so crowded there but lots of carivals on-going. I got no dea then, yup! since I dont have car anymore. I need to depends to my mum to drive my dad's Proton Saga. Last time? I have my Black Wira SE... Miss my car. Lots of money spend to it (my only aset) what sad, I never have her picture...



Well, hope I get another good brain on planning my frn's visit. She just got return to JB after 10+years already!



Cant wait for her coming....



No comments: